The IAAI will hold its annual symposium on Wednesday, December 26, 2007, at Ashkelon College.
More information is available here.
- The IAAI held a Tutorial Day on Friday February 23, 2007, at the
Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya.
- The 2006 Meeting of the Israeli Association for Artificial Intelligence, IDC, Herzelia, June 30, 2006.
- The 2004 Spring Meeting of the Israeli Association for Artificial Intelligence, IDC, Herzelia, June 18th, 2004.
- German-Israeli Minerva School in Computational Linguistics: GIM 2002, Eilat and Haifa, 10th - February 18th 2002.
- Israeli Seminar on Computational Linguistics - ISCOL'01, Haifa, 15 February, 2001.
- The seventh biennial Bar-Ilan International Symposium on the Foundations of Artificial Intelligence, Ramat-Gan, June
- 12th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Pattern Matching , Jerusalem, Israel, 1-4 July, 2001.
- Fifth IFCIS International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems (CoopIS'2000), Eilat,
Israel. September 6-8, 2000
- International Natural Language Generation Conference, Mitzpe Ramon,
Israel. Main conference: 13-16 June 2000
Second Bar-Ilan Workshop on Knowledge Discovery and Learning, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel. May 31 - June 1, 2000
- The Second Seminar Artzi on Artificial Intelligence, March 19, 1999
The Fourth Workshop on Next Generation Information Technologies and Systems
Havat Habaron Hotel, Zichron-Yaakov, Israel. July 5-8, 1999.
Bar-Ilan Symposium on the Foundations Of Artificial Intelligence
ICDT99 7th International Conference on Database Theory
Jerusalem, Israel, January 10-12, 1999
ISRACAS'99 Second Israeli Symposium On Computer-Aided Surgery, Medical Robotics, And Medical Imaging.
Non-linear Time Series for Learning, Prediction and Control, June 29 - July 3 1998, Technion, Israel.
- The First Seminar Artzi on Artificial Intelligence
- Bar-Ilan Workshop on KDD -- Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- 13th Israeli Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision
- The Fifth Bar-Ilan Symposium on Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
International Conference on Fuzzy Logic and Applications
May 18 - 21, 1997 Zichron-Ya'akov, Israel