Call for Post-Doctoral Fellows
The Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Foundation Institute for Interdisciplinary Applications of Computer Science (CRI) at the University of Haifa has openings for post-docs positions starting from October 2013.
Preferred Candidates: We are looking for candidates with a record of excellence in CS, or in any interdisciplinary area of CS. A host in the CS department or in another related department of the University of Haifa is a strong advantage.
Duration: The position is for 12 months.
Starting Date: October 1, 2013.
Duties: There may be some informal duties like assisting in organizing a research seminar or colloquia. It is possible to lecture a course for additional funding. Knowledge of Hebrew is not necessary.
Applications should contain the following:
- Cover sheet with contact information (form attached below).
- Curriculum vitae that includes list of publications.
- Summary of previous research results (2 pages maximum).
- Statement of research plans while at C.R.I. (2 pages maximum). Explain how CRI resources or collaborations with CRI or CS members will benefit you, and how you hope to contribute to the research life here.
- Three letters of recommendations sent directly to address below.
Sample cover sheet:
Application for 2012-2013 CRI Postdoctoral Fellowship:
- Preferred mailing address
- Email address
- Phone numbers: Work, Home
- PhD granting Institution and year of PhD degree
DEADLINE is March 15, 2013, or until position is filled.
Applications should be sent electronically to